Monday, May 25, 2009

What's up.





I'm finally making a new post. I would have made one earlier, but we didn't know how to hook up my camera to the computer, but we figured it out. We got a new basket ball hoop! All of the asking and complaining payed off. on Saturday, there was a memorial day parade, and Kelly got to march in it!







GO BEAGLE!!!! and kelly..... I guess











there where also a lot of cool cars





























on Saturday night, we had a cookout because our friends from church are moving away this summer.









yum, sydney's dip and pretzles!











then, the competition between Jenna and Cloe is on!

a 1 year old from church was there too, her name is emelia.






















for memorial day, we went to the zoo.it was really fun! i don't think i need to tell you all of the animals. P.S every year,i enter my pictures in a fair, so tell me witch ones you like best.












I also got my ears pierced! i don't have any pictures, but they are little diamond flowers

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I like the roaring lion picture the best. Are you going to draw anything for this contest? Or is it just photos? Are you guys having a good summer? I'm done babysitting now, so we'll have to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete